7th January 2014 / 67,290 notes
We need this in Chicago
Chicago Warming Center Locations.
Baltimore and Chicago readers, be aware!
Not in either city? Reblog with your locations info, too.
- Baltimore: 410-433-5175 for Baltimore Area Homeless Shelters 24-Hour Hotline
- Boston: 617-534-2526 for Friends of Boston’s Homeless or dial 311
- Chicago: 311
- Detroit: 1-800-274-3583 and 1-800-343-4427 (starting on Monday at 6 a.m.)
- Kansas City, Mo.: 816-474-4599
- New York City: 311
- Milwaukee: 211
- Minneapolis: 211
- Philadelphia: 215-232-1984 for the Project HOME Homeless Outreach Hotline
- Portland: 211
- Richmond: 211
- San Francisco: 311
- Seattle: 211
- St. Louis: 314-802-5444 for the Housing Resource Center hotline (between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m., Mon-Friday)
- Thunder Bay, Ontario: 807-620-7678 for the SOS team (operates between 2 p.m. and 2 a.m.)
- Toronto: 311
- Washington, D.C.: 1-800-535-7252 for the Hypothermia Hotline
it is not possible to survive without shelter rn in much of north america. people without shelter WILL die. let’s watch out for each other.
(Source: sofibee137, via at-divinebeing)